31 Jan 2015

Stacking the Shelves #2

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that makes it possible to share with other bookworms what books you added to your shelves - physical or virtual - during the week.


Got through a book exchange site:

The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks

The main character has my name, so I'm very excited to read this. Also, I haven't read anything from Nicholas Sparks so far, it's time to change that.

Purchased:

Blood & Beauty, A Novel of the Borgias by Sarah Dunant

A beautiful book about a deliciously scandalous family. 

The Complete Poetry of Edgar Allan Poe

'Cause I don't read nearly as much poetry as I should.

When I look at these beauties I feel absolutely chuffed *bursts with joy*.

What about you? What books have you received/purchased/borrowed this week? Please, share with me in a comment below if you like! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment