28 Feb 2018

WWW Wednesday #6

WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Taking on a World of Words

WWW stands for three questions:
 
What are you currently reading?
 
by Melissa Lenhardt


Synopsis:
 
Outlander meets post-Civil War unrest in this fast-paced historical debut.

When Dr. Catherine Bennett is wrongfully accused of murder, she knows her fate likely lies with a noose unless she can disappear. Fleeing with a bounty on her head, she escapes with her maid to the uncharted territories of Colorado to build a new life with a new name. Although the story of the murderess in New York is common gossip, Catherine's false identity serves her well as she fills in as a temporary army doctor. But in a land unknown, so large and yet so small, a female doctor can only hide for so long.
 
I'll be honest: I'm having a hard time getting into this one, but I've only read 10%, which is not much. Anything can happen later, I won't give up on it just yet.
 
 
What did you recently finish reading?
 
by Khaled Hosseini 
 
 
This book caused me so much pain, and still, I could hardly put it down. 
My review is coming in a few days.


What do you think you'll read next?

Honestly? I don't know yet. I'll give myself a little bit of freedom this time and I'll go for whatever calls out to me when I finish Sawbones :)


I hope you're all having a great reading week, guys!
Please leave a link to your WWW post below, so I can visit your blog later.

No comments:

Post a Comment