25 Apr 2018

WWW Wednesday #12

WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Taking on a World of Words

WWW stands for three questions:
 
What are you currently reading?
 
We have barely 50 pages to go in Percy Jackson, which means next time we read together with my brother we'll finish the first book. YAAY! The Red Queen read-along ends in 5 days too. Additionally I've recently started another ARC from my TBR:

by Amy Trueblood


Synopsis:

Grace Lafferty only feels alive when she's dangling 500 feet above ground. As a post-World War I wing walker, Grace is determined to get to the World Aviation Expo, proving her team’s worth against flashier competitors and earning a coveted Hollywood contract.

No one’s ever questioned Grace’s ambition until Henry Patton, a mechanic with plenty of scars from the battlefield, joins her barnstorming team. With each new death-defying trick, Henry pushes Grace to consider her reasons for being a daredevil. Annoyed with Henry’s constant interference, and her growing attraction to him, Grace continues to test the powers of the sky.

After one of her risky maneuvers saves a pilot’s life, a Hollywood studio offers Grace a chance to perform at the Expo. She jumps at the opportunity to secure her future. But when a stunt goes wrong, Grace must decide whether Henry, and her life, are worth risking for one final trick.
 
 

What did you recently finish reading?

(The Tarot Sequence #1)
by K. D. Edwards
 

 My review is coming soon!


What do you think you'll read next?

I haven't thought through my April TBR yet so I'll leave this blank here this time. You like surprises, don't you? I know I do :)

How does your reading week look like? Please leave your WWW link in a comment below! 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment